Just getting started on your journey with watercolor and interested in learning how to paint landscapes? Or perhaps you're a bit more advanced and are looking to improve your techniques or your process for painting nature scenes?
If you're in either camp, this course is for you!
✱ What You'll Learn:
- My simple process for painting great-looking watercolor landscapes
- How to choose colors and prepare color mixtures for a smoother painting process and better results
- How I combine wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques in one same piece
- How to layer watercolor effectively (without overworking your painting)
- How to actually use Aerial Perspective to create a believable sense of open space and depth in a nature scene painting
- My process for creating preliminary pencil sketches for watercolor paintings
- Much more!
✱ Supplies you'll need:
- Drawing pencil
- Soft graphite eraser
- Kneaded eraser
- Watercolor paper (Suggested: Cold Press, 140 lbs.)
- Watercolor paint set
- Watercolor brushes (Large, medium, and small)
- Container of water
- Mixing palette
- Absorbent towel or regular kitchen paper towels
- Masking tape or artist's tape
- Backing board
- Scrap pieces of watercolor paper
- Optional: Tracing paper
By the end of this course, you'll have painted three different watercolor landscapes in either half-Letter or full-Letter size. Through this practice, you'll learn essential information and key skills that you'll be able to take with you for greater success with future nature scenes.
Along with the class videos, you'll be able to find several downloadables which include:
- Your supply list
- Two outline sketches for each landscape (half-Letter and full-Letter size)
Photos of my paintings that you can use as references as you're working
Hope you enjoy and get a lot from this course. :)
When you buy this course, you'll get lifetime access to my full Watercolor Landscapes for Beginners course, which is made up of 15 value-packed classes in which I share three step-by-step landscape tutorials and must-know techniques/strategies that will help you improve. This course also includes my outline sketches in two different sizes (half Letter size and Letter size), as well as photos of my finished paintings that you can use as references. If you have any questions, send me an email: email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)